The Senior Director of Patient Services is responsible for overseeing Chiasma’s strategy for improving the patient/family experience and operational excellence. The Sr. Director will be a strategic thinker who works operationally and is focused on delivering outstanding customer experience to patients, caregivers and healthcare providers that align with Chiasma’s values and product strategy. The role will report to the Vice President of Market Access and Patient Services.
- Collaborate with key members of the Commercial team to establish vision for the desired customer experience for patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals based on customer insights.
- Implement a best in class patient services model that promotes access, speed to therapy, and compliance for patience starting on Chiasma’s novel oral product for the treatment of acromegaly.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for the internal team and external partners.
- Evaluate and optimize performance by leveraging metrics that align to the desired customer experience and support business services.
- Design a patient management information system and lead the implementation of a system that will facilitate; patient intake, service enrollment and tracking, coordination with partner services, multi-channel communication with patients, robust analytics and reporting to measure business performance and effective and consistent case management, including persistence outreach.
- Help create a culture of patient focus and customer centricity throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required MBA preferred,
- 10 years of working in health care-related case management which includes 3 years managing a patient services organization for a biotech or pharmaceutical company as well as 5 years of direct line management experience.
- Experience working with patients with rare disorders required.
- Experience leading a patient services team through a product launch
- Track record of operational excellence.
Chiasma Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion/creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military, reservist or veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Consistent with its obligations under applicable law, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of the Company’s Human Resources department.