The Manager/Senior Manager Medical Affairs Operations will provide direction, development, and oversight of critical day-to-day operational connectivity in leading, planning and execution aligned financing and contracting operations for US medical activities through cross-functional business processes. Coordinate and lead activities with the Medical Affairs team as well as non-Medical Affairs business partners and stakeholders within Chiasma. This role reports to the Vice President of Medical Affairs.
- Responsible for Advisory Board program management.
- Provide oversight of contracting activities to ensure operational excellence and efficiencies is efficient and effective.
- Project manage special assignments as needed to advance critical department initiatives.
- Coordination of the Medical Review, Event Oversight, and Grant Committees.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement with both internal processes and how external vendors are used/engaged.
- Provide operational support as a key point of contact to the Medical Affairs department.
- Manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously, and make sure all deliverables are completed with agreed upon timeframes.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Meeting facilitation.
- Budget planning coordination.
- Responsible for the coordination of the creation, review and approval of Medical Affairs Policies and procedures.Responsible for Medical Affairs related IT systems such as CRM, Grants Management System, Publication Management System, Veeva Med COMM Vault and other related systems.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Project Management experience
- Exercises good judgement in making complex decisions. Acts independently when needed.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- P&L Management
- Flexibility, the ability to adapt to changing project scope and direction, particularly as projects require strategic thinking and solutions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
Chiasma Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion/creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military, reservist or veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Consistent with its obligations under applicable law, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of the Company’s Human Resources department.