The Director of Market Access will develop and execute a launch plan focused on access and reimbursement, including but not limited to developing a payer’s strategic and tactical plan, delivering a compelling payer value proposition, developing Health and Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) data and models, and managing a payer-facing account team. S/he will work closely with internal team and external partners to present effective strategies and follow through to successful and flawless execution. This role will report to the Vice President of Market Access and Patient Services.
- Develop a reimbursement strategy and value proposition for national and regional payers in both private and public sectors.
- In partnership with Commercial and Medical Affairs develop and execute an account strategy for best in class launch success.
- Segment payers to identify priority targets and conduct strategic ad boards to test value proposition in order to gain insights.
- Provide price, reimbursement, and market access inputs into forecasts for Chiasma product(s).
- In partnership with Commercial, R&D, Regulatory and Medical Affairs teams, develop and translate payer insights into meaningful evidence generation plans to support strong reimbursement file.
- Ensure that payer and provider needs are represented within the early asset teams for strategy
- Create and optimize Patient Access and Pricing; Strategy, Implementation and Management.
- Submit applications and obtain reimbursement costs in time for launch.
- 7-10 years’ experience of Market Access experience within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Expertise in value pricing, reimbursement, patient access; as well as operational budget management.
- Product launch Market Access experience including strategy development and tactical operations.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate key insights into strategy.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced changing environment.
Chiasma Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion/creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military, reservist or veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Consistent with its obligations under applicable law, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of the Company’s Human Resources department.