- The Director, HCP Marketing will lead all HCP marketing initiatives for an anticipated new product launch for Acromegaly, a chronic rare condition.
- Collaborate with key members of the Commercial team to establish a vision for the desired customer experience for healthcare professionals based on customer insights
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy for physicians, nurses, and other HCPs.
- Develop a deep understanding of Acromegaly and current treatment options for patients, including:
- Develop strong relationships with doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals who treat Acromegaly patients
- Work cross-functionally with launch team members (marketing, sales, analytics, patient services, market access, commercial planning, medical affairs, etc.) to develop and execute programs and materials that support achievement of business goals.
- Partner with Commercial Operations and Analytics to garner the necessary actionable insights to be applied to marketing activities
- Develop and articulate effective communication strategies and tactics for healthcare providers that are executable, easily communicated, and clinically supported
- Recommend the optimal channel mix to reach targeted HCP customers
- Lead the development, approval, and implementation of marketing tactics, including multi-channel messaging, promotional content, promotional programming, and promotional presence at major medical meetings.
- Execute marketing activities in compliance with medical, regulatory and legal requirements
- Develop strong partnerships with external agencies and consultants to execute marketing strategy
- Create and manage budget for the entire marketing organization
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- 6-8 years of experience in product marketing roles of increasing responsibility within the biopharmaceutical industry
- 3+ years of experience in marketing products for rare diseases
- Experience in endocrinology preferred
- Demonstrated strong project management experience
- New Product launch experience, preferred in the rare disease space
- Proven leadership capabilities, including influencing cross-functional partners
- Sales/Field experience preferred
- Global marketing experience preferred (EU)
- Ideal candidates will be high energy and comfortable operating in a small company, fast paced environment
- An independent self-starter but also a team player
- Strong project manager willing to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
Chiasma Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion/creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military, reservist or veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Consistent with its obligations under applicable law, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of the Company’s Human Resources department.