The Associate Director Commercial Analytics will play a critical role in the success of the Commercial function and will be a highly visible partner of Chiasma’s commercial organization. She/he will lead the development of best in class forecasting and analytics capabilities by providing short, medium, and long -term outlooks for Chiasma’s products. The incumbent will be responsible for designing and implementing the systems and technology required to launch a novel oral product for the treatment of a rare disease.
- Lead development and implementation of rare disease market and patient based forecast models tracking; proactively identify new data sources/methodologies that will enhance decision making and forecast accuracy
- Implement best-in-class forecast modeling approaches, works with supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the content of resources, timing and overall goals.
- In partnership with the commercial leadership team; lead the identification and development of key performance metrics to measure and monitor brand strategy and field execution.
- Lead the implementation of the system, including interface with other commercial customer relationship management (CRM) systems and external partner systems to facilitate cross-functional analytics (sales, marketing, patient service, market access).
- Work closely and collaboratively with other commercial team members to meet common business objectives.
- Showcase consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, data analysis and oral and written presentation for strong business impact and value add.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedure for the internal team and external partners.
•Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
•7+ years of forecasting, consulting, finance or business analytics experience within pharmaceuticals required. Rare disease knowledge preferred.
•Experience with quantitative techniques and overall superior analytical skills.
•Experience with data analysis and data visualization tools.
•High ethical standards, including demonstrated adherence to all corporate, Compliance, and Regulatory guidelines and procedures.
•Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to collaborate cross functionally with all stakeholders in a small and entrepreneurial team.
• Expert knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and other software tools.
Chiasma Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion/creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military, reservist or veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Consistent with its obligations under applicable law, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of the Company’s Human Resources department.